Part Time Higher Level Teaching Assistant
12.5 hours per week
Bromley Heath Infant School is seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant who has a desire to work in partnership with our staff team.
The successful candidate will be based in one year group and provide class cover. They will work closely with class teachers to enhance the quality of teaching and learning experiences for our children; enabling them to make rapid progress.
If you are..
- Passionate about children’s progress and achievement
- Put children at the heart of everything you do
- Are able to work as part of a team sharing expertise and learning from others
- Work hard and have strong interpersonal skills
- Enjoy making learning exciting
We would love you to join our team.
In return we can offer:
- A very supportive staff team
- Friendly and enthusiastic children
- A good working environment and resources
- Supportive parents
- Opportunities for further professional development.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.