Here are a number of links I think you will find useful. Please download and print – Signposting-links
A new website has been launched it is designed for parents and young people to help access information about mental health.
Information & Support Line is 0117 989 7725.
- http://www.butterflies-haven.co.uk – Support for parents & children with autism
- www.hopskipandjump.org.uk – Do you have a child with a disability or special needs? Are you struggling to cope? Is your child newly diagnosed? We can offer one to one support for your child ranging from short sessions to a full day of care!
- www.survivedv.org.uk – Domestic Violence Charity Survive, Helpline 0117 9612999
- www.winstonswish.org.uk – Winston’s Wish is the leading childhood bereavement charity and the largest provider of services to bereaved children, young people and their families in the UK.
- www.rainbowcentre.org.uk – The Rainbow centre, 27 Lilymead Avenue, Bristol, BS4 2BY
- www.1bigdatabase.org.uk – 1 Big Database, Information includes: Housing, Education, Health, Money Matters, Family Support, Employment, Play and Leisure Facilities, Community Groups, Drugs Information Service
- www.sgcyp.org – Children & Young People Information Service includes: Childcare, Child & Family Support, Children & Young Peoples Education, Family Welfare, Grants & tax credits, Helpline, Parent Support, Recruitment Training, Work Life Balance, & Youth. Tel: 01454 868008
- firstname.lastname@example.org Sure Start Tel: 01454 862972