We believe that it is important that our children identify with, and feel that they belong to, our learning community and that the wearing of school uniform supports this.
Our school uniform is as follows:-
- Grey trousers (long or short)
- White or pale blue polo shirt
- Navy sweatshirt or navy fleece
- Black shoes or plain black trainers
- Grey skirt/pinafore
- Grey/black trousers
- White blouse or white or pale blue polo shirt
- Navy cardigan, sweatshirt or fleece
- Black shoes, boots or plain black trainers
Alternative summer uniform options
- Girls: blue gingham dress
- Boys and girls: sandals that are securely fixed to the foot.
PE Kit –for boys and girls
- White round neck T-shirt
- Navy or black shorts
- Daps or trainers
- Placed in a PE bag and kept in school all week
All children need a pair of wellington boots, which need to be kept in school, for outdoor learning and play. We also recommend a pair of waterproof leggings for outdoor play in wet weather.
All items of uniform must be labelled with your child’s name.
Uniform embroidered with the school logo is available from our uniform providers: Initially Yours Ltd. Waverley Units, Old Gloucester Rd, Hambrook, Bristol. BS 16 1RP. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Uniform can be ordered online via the link on this page.
Jewellery and Toys
We ask you NOT to allow your child to bring toys or to wear jewellery of any kind to school because loss or damage causes distress. The wearing of jewellery in school is a potential danger, for instance, earrings for pierced ears can split ear lobes; rings may cut small fingers, and so on, therefore in accordance with the local authority’s guidance it is not permitted on grounds of safety.
Uniform available from ‘Initially Yours’ Hambrook or… Buy your school uniform online
Book bags with the school logo are available from the school office and cost £5.00