At Bromley Heath Infant School, the creative aspirational ethos aims to prepare the children to be successful caring members of the community. Alongside this, we work to develop the core values of independence, respect, confidence, perseverance and pride. These underpin all we do in inspiring the children ‘to be the best they can be’ now and in the future.
We endeavour to provide a safe, secure, stimulating and supportive atmosphere in which each child is valued. By valuing each individual we believe they will have increased opportunities to be healthy, safe, enjoy and achieve, make a positive contribution and achieve economic well-being in their future lives.
Prospective parents tours
- Tuesday 25th Sept held at 9.30, 11 and 1.30
- Wednesday 3rd Oct held at 9.30, 11 and 1.30
- Friday 19th Oct held at 9.30, 11 and 1.30
- Wednesday 7th Nov held at 9.30, 11 and 1.30
- Monday 19th Nov held at 9.30, 11 and 1.30
- Final session Friday 11th Jan held at 9.30
Please contact the school to book a place from 3rd September 2018. Thank you.
South Glos School Admissions - CLICK HERE
Tweets by @BHinfants